Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome, Eli Patrick!

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well.  I have been having a great weekend and a productive one!  My husband is busy putting together my furniture for my stamp room as I type this.  I go in and help him when he needs another set of hands.  The furniture was delivered this week from IKEA.  I can't wait to see it all put together.  It is so exciting!

I thought I would share a card I made for my brother.  He is the one who has been helping me non-stop with getting my blog up and running and answering my computer questions.  My brother asked for a special card to be made for a co-worker of his who is having her first baby.  He supplied me with the name of the baby so I could make it personalized.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Misc.: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Oval Punches, Ribbon, Gems, Distress Tool

I also made a graduation card for a co-worker to give for her cousin's graduation.  I haven't shared any graduation cards yet this year so I thought this would be a great one to start with. I used a computer generated name and year.  The diplomas were all clear embossed, and the hats were stamped with black Versafine ink and clear embossed.





Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous, Vap! Scrap
Paper: Stampin' Up, Gina K Designs (White, Black)
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Versafine Black
Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Punches, Gems, Twine, Circle Punches

I am off to do some barbecuing with my hubby.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead!


8 comments:

Alicia said...

Winnie both cards are so cute and making them personalized is always a extra bonus for the receipient.

Lynn Mercurio said...

You HAVE been busy, Winnie. This is a precious baby card. Love that you personalized it.

I can't wait to see photos of your new craft space once you get your furniture together.

Journey of Life said...

They are beautiful! Winnie... Can I get one for my anniversary :-)

Globe Trottin Granny said...

Do you sell the cards also? I am also looking forward to seeing the new craft room. :)

Lisa said...

Hi Winnie! Your cards are great! I like the personalization you used for both of them. The baby card is adorable, and the pop of the white with the grad caps really makes that graduation card stand out. TFS

sally said...

Love the cards- hope we get to see the room where they were created as you are getting new furniture :-)

PG said...

Nice cards Winnie. I love how both of them are so unique.

Thanks for the message btw. So sweet of you.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Very nice! I need to get several of these going. Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!