Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Card & My Blog is 3 Months old today!

Hi, guys!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today my blog is 3 months old!  I just realized it this morning and it made me happy.  I am having a blast and am enjoying the blogging community.  People have been so gracious, kind, and, most of all, supportive. I can't wait to see how my blog develops with time.

I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's grandson's first birthday.  I pulled out my Crafty Secrets stamp set again but used one of the boy images this time.  I used a computer to print out his name to personalize the card for him.

S

Supplies:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Misc.: Oval Punch

I think this is one of the most fun child birthday stamp sets I own.  I love to be able to customize cards by switching up these images.

Wishing Wyatt Joseph a very happy birthday!

This weekend is going to be packed with activities.  I am heading to a stamp show in MA tomorrow for the day. I will share the details with you next week.  My husband is doing his monthly show in the city as well.  I am hoping to catch the second half of it if I am lucky with traffic.  On Sunday, I will be attending my niece Amanda's dance recital followed by a shopping spree at Ikea for furniture for my new stamp room.  I'd better take some vitamins!

Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Congratz on your 3 month anniversary and have lots of fun this weekend!

D'Elle said...

Cute!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, such an adorable card!! Amazing color work. Thank for your kind comments on my blog and for the heads up on my win at the 12 tags of 2012. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the card!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

Journey of Life said...

You are so talented!I wish I have some talents with art-n-craft.

Kathleen Couch said...

Winnie,
You DO have a busy weekend. With setting up your stamping room, IKEA is a good place to go. With living in Sweden, I am living in IKEA heaven. Did you know the guy who started IKEA, was only 17 years old? Our apartment here is furnished completely with IKEA.
Kathleen @ http://www.GlobeTrottinGranny.com

Annie Standing said...

Hi, thank you for your kind words on my blog, I think your blog is so cute, I have made cards in the past and do enjoy it, but I wish I had your creative flair, although I don't like to, I tend to end up making similar cards, but yours are unique and beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I never would have imagined you could get that many colors in a stamped picture. Great work!

PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Winnie! Have fun at the stamp show and Ikea!

Ruth said...

Win - your card was a big hit, as usual. Thank you.

Yeah ... "I went to Winnie" :)

Unknown said...

This card is very special to anyone.Everyone looks forward to birthdays, be it your own or your loved one's. Birthdays are special as we get wishes from friends.printable greeting cards.

Unknown said...

WOW!!Cute it is.
Photo Prints

Unknown said...

WOW!!Beautiful card.
Photo Prints

Unknown said...

Very nice card.It will be a very special gift.Thank you for sharing.
Photo Prints

Unknown said...

Everyone looks forward for birthday's & even the Personalized Gifts are special to them given by friends & colleagues.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!