Sunday, June 17, 2012

God, Family, Country and The Pittsburgh Steelers

Hi, guys!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  My husband and I are working on my stamp room and a few other things around the house.

I thought I would share the Father's Day card I made for my father.  If you know my dad, you will know he loves a great many things.  He loves God, his family, our great country and the Pittsburgh Steelers (not to mention a beer and some chips to go along with the game!)  So when I decided to make this card I knew I had to use the Steeler colors!



Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet & Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Copic Markers
Paper: Stampin' Up, Gina K Designs (White and Black)
Misc.: Gems. Spellbinders Deckle Rectangle Dies

Our family always roots and cheers for the Steelers (with the exception of one of my brothers who insists on rooting for the NY Jets)  as my dad was raised in Pennsylvania.  This was a fun card to make and I know he liked it as he called to tell me so.

Wishing my dad a very Happy Father's Day and a big thank you for all you have done for me and our family.  I hope all the dads out there enjoy their special day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!  Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card

Irvina

Unknown said...

What a cute card!! I really, really like it! I'm going to publish my fathers-day gift tomorrow. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the card and the fact that your family has mutually agreed upon rituals and themes that define your lives. Lovely work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!