Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Going To BlogHer '12!!


Hi, guys!  Hope all is well.  I am excited to write that I am going to be attending BlogHer '12 on 8/2-4 here in NYC!  It will be their 8th Annual conference with thousands of women bloggers gathering to learn, share, connect and have a good time.  Since I am a new blogger, this will be my first conference.   I couldn't pass the opportunity up since they are holding it right in NYC.  I can't wait!   If you haven't visited BlogHer online, I would recommend you do so.  They are a great organization for women bloggers.  If you are planning to attend the conference, give me a shout.  I would love to meet you!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

mother.wife.me said...

Hope you enjoy it, I am off to BritMums Live in a week, it is my first major blogging conference too. I'm both excited and nervous of meeting so many other bloggers!!! Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

So exciting, I'd love to go to a big BlogHer conference some day...

The Shiny Butter Blog said...

Have a great time- wish I could be there with you and all the other bloggers. I hope it's all imagine and more!

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful!!!! I can't wait to hear you blog all about it!!! Have Fun!

Nada Manley said...

Ooohhh! I am thinking of going too! I'll let you know. Would love to say hi in person. : )

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!