Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Design Team Submissions - Up, Up and Away

Hi, guys!  Back again today to share a couple more of my June Design Team Submissions for The Ink Pad NYC.  The stamps used are all Hero Arts.  I decided to name these cards "Up, Up and Away"!  I am sure I will now be singing this song in my head for a few days.  There are worse things, as it is a happy tune!  For the first one, I decided to stamp the balloon as if it is floating over the tree tops.   I am not one to take a hot air balloon ride, but when I see them floating over vineyards on TV, I sure wish I had the nerve to try it.






For this next one, I decided to focus the attention on the balloon already in flight and cut out some fun arrows with fun travel sayings and placed them around the image.  How many times have you heard "Are we there yet?" when you are traveling?







Have a great day, everyone!  Stay cool, and stay creative!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Winnie, I just LOVE the balloon stamp!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Journey of Life said...

This reminded of a hot air balloon in Albuquerque!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!