Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well, I'll Be Dammed!

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  I have been busy working on my stamp room, and working on my garden. I hope to share pictures soon of each of those.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my brother's birthday.  I should preface it by telling you that I didn't make him a card originally.  I spaced on it, and each day he would look on my blog and see other cards and nothing for him.  Let's just say that I heard all about it.  I tried to use the excuse that I made him 20 thank you cards, a few Communion cards, etc., and I thought those would "count."  But, alas, he didn't buy it.  I went through my stamps and when I saw this guy, I knew it would be perfect to use for his card.  The inside says "I missed your birthday!"


Supplies:
Stamps: The Craft Lounge, Impression-Obsession
Paper: Sour Apple Note Card The Ink Pad NYC, Gina K Designs (White)
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack Espresso, Memento Black, Copic Markers

I sure hope he likes this card and gets a chuckle out of it.  I will do better next year!

Hope you have a great day and find a few moments in your day to do something you love!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute one winnie

nonamegirl said...

Hey Winnie, :)

I awarded you the Liebster Award on my post http://noflashincluded.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/34365-eye-spy-liebster-award.html for your beautiful work.

Keep it up!

Love,
nonamegirl
http://noflashincluded.blogspot.co.nz

my heart's love songs said...

he should love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fun card and an even funnier sentiment. Great job and an awesome way to wish someone a belated birthday.

Unknown said...

That is cute!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Fabulous image and saying! Glad your brother finally got his card.

Marcy said...

So cute! Love the image and the background paper is so cool! :) I'm sure your brother loved it!

Journey of Life said...

I like it! (And I am sure he would like it as well!) --Wishing your bro a happy BD!
Should I start looking for one on my BD :-) ?

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love the woodgrain background...cute card :-)

Mandy W. said...

Very Cute! Thanks for checking out my blog yesterday. I'm glad there are crafty people in the world:)

Pearl Maple said...

Cute card, the woodgrain is a nice touch

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Winnie, you left such a sweet comment on my WOYWW kitten album. Thank you for taking the time to make me smile. Charlotte #40

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!