Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Making Progress on the Stamp Room!

Hi, guys.  Hope all is well.   I have been mentioning that my stamp room is under way.  My husband has completed the painting (pretty soft pink), and this past Sunday he assembled and anchored the book cases and cd tower we ordered from IKEA.  I thought I would share some pictures of them so you have an idea of what I have been talking about.   The biggest issue I have with my stamp space in the basement is lack of storage and organization.  I think these will help A LOT!

The assembly begins:


A wall of shelves!




The next large piece that will need assembling is the desk.  We hope to start on that sometime this week.

Hope you have a great day, and find a few moments in the day to do something you love!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie, How lovely to be creating your own space! I'm a big fan of Ikea and I just love the possibilities they give you to organize your storage spaces. I have the same (different colour) Billy bookcases for my books and stuff in my crafting area and a couple of Benno cd/dvd tower in our hallway with all the dvd's we've collected. They are just so easy to use and give you so much space!! I'm just so excited for you!! Enjoy!! Greetz Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi Winnie, thanks for stopping by! Your craftroom is looking great, love the soft pink! I just redid my craft room also, it is finished, I'm just not done organizing. I have a craft table that is counter height that I have used for years but I really needed a regular desk and chair, the stool was wreaking havoc on my back, lol! I ended up buying an Ikea expedit desk to add to an existing Expedit bookshelf and that has made all the difference for me. I also got an Expedit TV wall unit and it is perfect for my bigger items. I can't wait to see your room when it is all done!

Journey of Life said...

Wow! I can't wait to see more of your crafted cards. Your own stamp room! Very cool!

Nada Manley said...

I want a stamp room and I'm not even a crafter. LOL What a great space for creative inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!