Monday, June 25, 2012

Green Thumb and Inky Fingers

Hi, guys!  Hope your weekend was a great one.  My hubby and I were busy around here.  We worked in our garden and also continued work on my stamp room.

I thought I would share with you some pictures of my garden.   This year I decided to grow some veggies in pots.  I am excited to see that my tomatoes are really growing nicely.  I also planted an herb garden.  I also am happy that so many flowers are in bloom right now.




















I have been asked to show how my stamp room is progressing.  I have a picture of my new desk that my hubby assembled for me.  It is from IKEA.  As you can see, the room is a work in progress.  I will be sharing pictures of the completed room soon, I hope.  I got the chair from Staples.  It is a Sealy Posturepedic chair.  I figured I needed to be comfy while I stamp.  It was very reasonable in price, and I could adjust it to my needs.  I have an OTT light now on my desk.  I love it.  I will share the rest of the details when we are finished.




Thank you to my hubby for writing a post for me on Sunday while I was working on my room.

Have a great day!  Hope you find a few moments in the day to do something you love!I

13 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautifull garden, I love al the blooming flowers!
Your stamp-room is getting there! What a lovely organized place to start working soon, nice!

Louise F NZ said...

Wow, your rooom is looking fab Winnie :0) as are your gorgeous flowers, the hydrangia(sp) is just lovely.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful spaces, inside and out. I love a beautiful garden - alas I don't have one, but they are such a relaxing place to sit.

Your craft space is coming along very nicely...I'm LOVING those rows upon rows of skinny drawers...WHAT A AWESOME find!

Smriti said...

Love your veggie garden!!! Is that basil in the pot? It looks so healthy! We too have put up a veggie garden this year and though the tomato plants are growing big and tall, we're yet to get the tomatoes!

Your stamp room looks great! I'm sure you'd love working there once it's finished!

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie, Thank you for your lovely comments!! I've been on the Insanity Program for 2 days now and I can feel every muscle in my body disagreeing with my plan to get in shape! lol! But I'm having fun and in the end it's worth it. My little girl loves the Pet-Shop Tree and tries to go on the potty as much as possible just so she can get a new sticker!
I love the vagabond!! But unfortunately that one is not within my budget. I'm happy that I can order the Big Shot next month. To tell the truth, I'm an august baby! August 9th to be exact. But with the delivery time I'm allowed to get my present a bit earlier! :-) Right now we are enjoying my husband summer-holiday so there is not a lot of crafting going on. Juli should be more productive! Greetz Dee

Emkay said...

Both the garden and the craft room are looking lovely. Can't wait to see the room when it's done.

Just Me said...

I've always wanted to plant an herb garden. Your pictures are lovely!

I have heard great things about OTT lights. You're room is coming along nicely!

Journey of Life said...

I love your garden--a lot! Maybe one of these days you would incorporate both of your talents into one? --Stamps with beautiful flower?

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your garden flowers and plants are glorious and the stamp room is looking really efficient. I have an Ott desk lamp that my mother-in-law gave me that I love as well. A supportive family of our artistic abilities is a blessing, right? Thanks for your thoughtful comments on my blog. Blessings!

a.eye said...

Great flower photos!

I love the yellow one over the whitish plant

Esther Asbury said...

This is our first year to garden since our marriage 13 years ago....I'm enjoying the fresh produce! Your plants look lovely --- such pretty flowers (something I'm NOT having much luck with this year!).

pam said...

Your garden is lovely. It looks like a nice place to relax. Love your stamp room so far! Are the skinny drawers behind you desk from Ikea (favorite store) also?

Anonymous said...

Room is looking nice

Irvina

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!