Monday, May 14, 2012

Skating By with Birthday Wishes

Hi, guys!  Hope your day is going well.  I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's granddaughter's 7th birthday.  Her only request was to have a girl with long brown hair like her granddaughter and have her name and age incorporated in it.  When she mentioned the long hair I knew I had to take out my Stampavie Suzi Blu stamp!  She is adorable, don't you think?  Perfect for a little girl's birthday.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampavie Suzi Blu
Paper: Stampin' Up, DCWV Glitter paper
Ink: Memento Black ink, Copic Markers
Misc.: Prima Flowers, Stampin' Up Oval Punches, Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you find some time in the day to do something you love.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this card so adorable.


Irvina

Emkay said...

Really cute!

Heather@ Creative Family Moments said...

Since we just went to a roller skating party last weekend for a birthday girl, I would agree!

Bindhurani said...

Very nice card Winnie. LOVE IT.Very nice for a 7 year old.

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love the color combo here and that flower.

Classic NYer said...

Aw! I'm sure the little girl was delighted! I am, even if she's not, haha!

Anonymous said...

Winnie that is the sweetest card ever. Love it Marcia

Journey of Life said...

Simply beautiful!

Beulah Bee said...

Thank you for your comment on my May 2012 Tim Holtz tag... you are so nice!

Barbara said...

Beautiful colors! Wanted to stop by your blog to thank you for the comment on my blog and the well wishes for my mother. Thanks!

Marianne H said...

Oh, so sweet.

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Winnie!

a.eye said...

Super cute!

Sonya said...

Darling card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!