Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May Design Team Submissions - Birds of a Feather

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well.  Yesterday I shared two cards I made for the May submissions of The Ink Pad design team.  I thought I would share two more today. The first one I am sharing I used a wide ribbon that they gave me with a great image of a bird on it.  I decided to die cut a bird from it using my Vagabond machine.  The stamps are from Hero Arts and I white heat embossed the sentiment.  The fun paper is Bazzill and I was given Victorian Velvet Distress Stain so I thought it would be fun to color the paper with it.



The next card I am sharing also used a bird!  The stamp is from Inkadinkado and the fun paper is Bazzill again.  I decided to break out my new distress ink color Peacock Feathers.  I am really loving these new Spring colors.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.   This month we were given great ribbons to work with and I thought it would be fun to make a bit of a ruffle out of it for this card.


I will be back tomorrow with the last two cards for May.  They are both French inspired.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Susan Berlin said...

Hi, I have never tried anything like these. They are gorgeous! Nice work! BTW: I love the names of your your group 'Ink Pad' and supplies - 'Inkadinkado.'

Larissa T. said...

OH oh oh! I love the birdies!! Can't wait for the French inspired ones!

Anonymous said...

love the pretty birds!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pretty birds and viva le france

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to have such a talented friend like you love these!!


Irvina

Anonymous said...

Love the birdies Winnie. Can hear them singing :) Marcia

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!