Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Apron is Here!

Hi, guys!  I am very happy today. Funny what makes me so happy sometimes.  I received the apron I ordered from Tim Holtz after attending his Creative Chemistry 101 class.  I thought it would be a fun keepsake and functional, too.  I am forever ruining my clothes with my ink pads and paints etc.  Why is it that the ink pads that fall on my lap are always the permanent ones?


I am currently working on a few more birthday cards that I hope to share with you on Friday.

Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Molly Jo said...

How special! I found you through BlogHer/NaBloPoMo. I love getting those special items that, as you said, are functional as well.

Baby Budget Blog said...

Very nice! I need to get me an apron since I love to cook and bake :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

whoistracy said...

How fun! Enjoy your new apron!! I have been meaning to make one for the longest time now but just keep running out of time.

laurie said...

Awesome apron!

May said...

Love it... I would be scared to get ink on it... HE HE.. enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Reflective Art Studio said...

Get it worn in.... and loved Darling.
Like I know only you can do.
xx
sarinda

Unknown said...

WOW!! I want it!! :-) Love the apron, absolutely love it!! And if I can't get one, then at least my best crafting friend has one, you deserve it with all your hard work, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wish I had something that would get me excited about. Marcia lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!