Thursday, May 31, 2012

Holy Confirmation Card

Hi, guys!  Hope you are having a great day!  I thought I would share a Holy Confirmation card I made for a friend at work to give.  It is the first one I have made this season.  I thought about using a cross, but then decided to use a dove, which signifies the Holy Spirit.  I found this dove in a Christmas set called "Madonna and Child" from Stampin' Up.  It is another use for a Christmas stamp.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper: Stampin' Up
Misc.: Tim Holtz Embossing Folder,White Embossing Powder, Circle Punches, Square Punch, Silver Cord

I had fun making this card for this special occasion.  It was fun looking through my stamps to find a focal image that would be appropriate and different.

Hope you have a great day!   Hope you find a few moments in your day to do something you love!

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous card! I love the idea of using a Christmas Stamp for a different purpose. What a great idea, and it really works!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is lovely Winnie, and I just adore the imagery of the Holy Spirit. Awesome job with this project.

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice looking card! I love the background and the simple dove image. Alex will surely feel special when he receives this one!

Emkay said...

That image works great for a Confirmation card. The background paper is lovely too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!