Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My May Submissions for The Ink Pad Design Team

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well.  I just finished my 6 cards for this month for The Ink Pad Design Team.  I thought I would share two of them with you today. The image cracked me up.  I know a lot of us feel like this woman sometimes.  So, I thought I would use her in two different ways.  This first one I thought I would have her reacting to all the bad news in the newspapers.  The vintage Bazzill papers are great.  The stories on them are so fun to read, too.  I would need a margarita after reading them!



The next one I thought I would use the ledger paper and distress it  and have her thinking about all the work she has to do (haven't we all been there?).


I hope you enjoyed them.  I will be sharing some more cards featuring other stamps tomorrow.  I am enjoying this opportunity as it is great using supplies you normally wouldn't grab necessarily and have fun using them.

Hope you find some time today to do something you love!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like them Winnie especially the first one. I think I did that pose today lol . Marcia

i am mama lola said...

ooohhhh, i really like the ledger paper on the second one! balances out the card and gives the eye lotsa opportunity to travel over the image. fantastic!

a.eye said...

LOVE the margarita one!!! That has been many Fridays after school for me.

Journey of Life said...

You are so talented, Winnie! I really love them as I can totally relate to the woman on the card.

Lianna said...

Your designs are great! And humorous, too! What a fun combo! I love stamps, but I just seem to forget about using them. I might have to dust them off and start using them again!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great designs, Winnie. I've not seen that image before and love what you did with her.

Polly said...

What a fabulous image!! I love both cards...could use a margarita right now! I like how you used newspapers and ledger paper in your design..clever!

Anonymous said...

Love these, they totally are me!! I must have inspired you LOL. Really they are great.


Irvina

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!