Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day Cards - Part II

Hi, guys!  I thought I would share a few more Mother's Day Cards with you.  I listed the stamp companies under each card.  I made the first one for a friend's mom, and the other 3 I made for a friend to give to her family and friends.



Stamps: Hero Arts, Studio G




Stamps: Stampin' Up, Studio G
Sentiment inside: Time to relax!



Stamps: Stampin' Up, Studio G



Stamps: Papertrey Ink


This weekend is going to be a crazy busy one for me.  I have my niece's communion, and my husband's show tomorrow in the city.  I hope to be sharing the communion cards I made on Sunday (after my niece  receives them.)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love these cards! I hope you're having a fun weekend!

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for popping in to say Hello! Had fun browsing your blog this morning (and even reading about your Spam dinner!) Lots of lovely Mother's Day creations too!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Have a nice weekend:)

Bindu said...

i am coming from NaloPoMo. Nice cards. Great work.

paige said...

What a lot of creating you've been doing! Nice variety of colors and styles. TFS!

Emkay said...

A great set of cards.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!