Thursday, May 17, 2012

Look Who's Turning 1

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well.  I just finished making a birthday card for my friend's daughter who is turning 1.  She asked that the card be girly and sweet.  I thought this fit the bill.


Supplies:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Misc: Corner Rounder, Heart Gems, Computer Generated Name

I really enjoy using this Crafty Secrets stamp set.  It is fun creating different scenes each time you want to make a card.  There are a few boys and girls in the set, so you can vary the look.

Sure hope Victoria has a very happy 1st birthday!

Hope you have a great day, too!

14 comments:

Larissa T. said...

Oh it's so cute! ^-^

Anonymous said...

sweet card!

a.eye said...

So incredibly cute!!

a.eye said...

Check out my blog for a gift for you!

Unknown said...

Aw what a sweet card, nicely done!

Gina said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to visit again and read more. (visiting you from a.eye)

Gina

Marcy said...

Very cute birthday card Winnie! I love the image on the card also! :) Thanks so much for your comments regarding the 1st Communion Stamps I never received! I really though I would get them in time but can you believe there was some glitch with pay pal so they never sent my order? I finally received a call from customer service who told me they would refund my money as well as send me the stamps for free. I guess i can use them for future although I was so disappointed not to use them this year.

Emkay said...

Adorable!

Deb Neerman said...

This is just adorable, Winnie! Your friend's daughter will LOVE this ... who wouldn't?!? FABulous card!!

Joan B said...

what a perfect little adorable card for the occasion!!! she will love it.

Unknown said...

There is very little I can say about this card..
Just absolutely CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Love it winnie. Marcia

Roxie said...

A cute 1st birthday card, hope Victoia's birthday is a fun one!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just went to the Crafty Secrets website...I think I might be there for a long time... :)

Cute card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!