Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 2012 Tim Holtz Tag

Hi, guys! I finally got my April Tag done.  I barely got it done before the clock turned to May.  I can't wait to see what Tim does for May!


I love stamping on the embossing folders and then embossing the tag.  I had fun inking with Distress Inks and using grungeboard shapes.

Hope you like it.   I have been very busy lately with Mother's Day and Communion Cards. I hope to share a bunch of them with you later this week.

Have a great day!  I hope you find some time in the day to do something you love.


7 comments:

Margaret said...

Great job on this tag Winnie! Love that cute image, the colors and your simple layout.

Alison said...

This is a beauty Winnie! The little ticket is the perfect finishing touch! Good luck with getting your cards finished!
Alison xx

Kimberlee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I love your tag. So cute. I think it is great that you are doing them. I'm going to have to scroll through your blog and check out all of the others.

Skinny said...

Can't wait to see your mother's day cards!!

Emkay said...

What a sweet tag.

Esther Asbury said...

Love all the distressing and the birdie with the tiny crown! CUTE!

Just Me said...

I. Love. This. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!