Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013 Tim Holtz Tag

Hi, guys!  Sorry in advance for the super short post, but time is a-ticking and I want to submit this tag for the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 for the month of April (which is almost up in a few hours!).


This month we learned how to give our projects a patina look using Distress Paints.  I am loving these paints, especially the metallics!  I must say, this tag was a hoot to make as I even got to do some finger painting on the embellishments!  So, Winnie's Inky Fingers are now Painted Fingers!

If you have time, I highly recommend you join in the fun and try making a tag of your own!  I can't wait to see what the May tag will be!

Good night all!  See you soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful, Winnie --- good luck!

Larissa T. said...

Oh it looks wonderful! Good luck! :D

Tania said...

Beautiful! I love the colours.

Marcia said...

Winnie is that a dragon fly on there ? Its beautiful, very creative !

Marcia said...

Winnie is that a dragon fly on there ? Its beautiful, very creative !

Unknown said...

Winnie, your tag is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Desiree

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a beauty...love your take, and the way you've turned the image!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!