Monday, April 29, 2013

"Two" Our Sweet Victoria

Hi, guys!  I was asked to make a birthday card for a friend's daughter's second birthday.   The only request was to have her age and name on the card.  I have made cards for little Victoria before, so I wanted to make sure I did this one a bit different when it came to the personalization.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Banner), Inky Impressions
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink
Paper: Gina K, Carta Bella (True Friends)
Misc.: Lawn Fawn Banner Die, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

My friend Christine loved the card and is looking forward to giving it to Victoria.  Chris showed me adorable pictures of Victoria running around holding a purse with a little toy dog.  I am told she carries it everywhere.

Hope you have a great day!  Maybe get a little Inky?

8 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I love the way you put so much thought into every card you make - personalizing it in a way that there is no mistake how special it is.

Totally adorable, and so perfect for a two year old. Great job Winnie!

Margaret said...

Oh, how sweet! I love that cute little image and your coloring is superb! The sentiment is just perfect.

kel Acopan said...

super cute! i'm sure she loved it!!!

Emkay said...

What a sweet sentiment on this adorable card!

Marcy said...

Adorable card! You are so good when it comes to personalization! She's gonna love this. The bright colors are so perfect too! :)

paige said...

You did a fabulous job with this special request! Cute card!

Tania said...

Winnie that's a lovely card. Such pretty colours and I love the way you personalized it. I'm sure they'll love it.

Marcia said...

Aww that is such a sweet looking card love it !

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!