Saturday, April 13, 2013

Get Well Card For An Aunt

Hi, guys! Hope you are all faring well.  I thought I would share a card I made for a friend to give her aunt who is recovering from surgery. I think I am feeling Spring fever as I am enjoying using birds and florals lately, as well as fun color!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink: Black Archival, Distress Ink, Prisma Colored Pencils
Paper: Gina K Designs, Creative Imaginations
Misc.: Spellbinders Dies, Pearls, Memory Box Die

I think this bird is just adorable.  It is an oldie but a goodie that I had in my collection of retired Stampin' Up stamps.  I used my Prisma pencils to color the image.

Wishing Aunt Flo a very speedy recovery!!

Until next time!

9 comments:

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

The Spring feel to this card is just lovely. I especially like the pink and yellow coloring.

Marcy said...

This is so pretty Winnie! I love the sweet bird and how you personalized this card. Hope Aunt Flo has a speedy recovery!:)

Barb said...

What a cute and "springy" card! I know I would feel better receiving it. I hope your aunt does, too!

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

Great job. love the colours and image you used!

Margaret said...

Oh, what a sweet image. Great job on your design. I'm sure your aunt will love it.

Emkay said...

Sweet bird! Cute, spring card.

Ann said...

Yes, feel better! Very cute chick!

Esther Asbury said...

Sweet little card -- and once again I love that your personalized it!

Tania said...

Great card for spring. I love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!