Saturday, April 20, 2013

Forever and Always (Engagement Card)

Hi, guys!  I hope all is going well. With the Spring comes lots of gatherings!  Last weekend you may recall that I went to a celebration for my Jane Austen Group, and a Sweet 16 for Elvis (the cat)! This weekend I will be attending an engagement party for my friend's daughter Melanie (and her fiancé Michael).  I decided to use the color combo of their invitation for their card.


Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink
Stamps: Renaissance Art Stamps
Misc.: Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds, Sizzix Cuttlebug Folder, Circle Punch

I really love the metallic silver paper and find it really embosses well.

I cannot wait to get together with my friends to celebrate such a fun event.  I can guarantee a lot of laughter and love will be shared.

Here's wishing Melanie and Michael all the best as they start their life's journey together.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Sharon Y said...

Pretty card. That embossing on the silver is fantastic. Congrats to the engaged couple.

Have Apron....Will Bake said...

Wow! Loving the embossed metallic paper. It is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, it came out so nice.


Irvina

Barb said...

The embossed metallic paper looks great!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so lovely! That metallic paper is just stunning with the embossing! :) Happy Weekend!

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

The embossed metallic silver is just gorgeous. Love the addition of the ring in the corner.

Tania said...

Stunning. Elegant simplicity comes to mind.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!