Sunday, April 21, 2013

Party Like a Rockstar - Elvis Style

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  I have a good friend named Irvina who loves Elvis.  There can never be too much Elvis in her life.  So for her birthday card the choice was easy.  I have a set of stamps from The Stampsmith that has a lot of Elvis images and sentiments.  I am not sure why Elvis is wearing a bolero jacket and why he has a flower in his hair.  I am sure it is from a movie so I will be asking her tonight!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Stampsmith, Papertrey Ink (Stars), A Muse
Ink: Hero Arts, Black Versafine, Distress Stains (Ribbon)
Paper: Gina K Designs
Misc.: Seam Binding

Hope Irvina has a very Happy Birthday and all the best in the year ahead!

Are you an Elvis fan?  Or maybe it's The Beatles that you prefer?  For me, it's country music and when Vince Gill sings, I am in my own little happy place!

Until next time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is from the movie Fun In Acapulco.


Irvina

Marcy said...

This would be so perfect for my mom. She loves Elvis! Great card. Your friend is gonna love this! :)

kel Acopan said...

love how you did that star border... awesome card!!!

Olga said...

Hi Winnie! Such a beautiful card!tfs

Jill Norwood said...

This is so fun! I bet she will love it! I remember watching Elvis movies with my sister when I was little....:)

Unknown said...

Wish Irvina a big Happy Birthday from me! Hope to see you again soon, Winnie!

Margaret said...

Happy birthday to your friend Irvina. Who would have known there were Elvis stamps. Great card.

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

Love how you surrounded Elvis with stars. Beautiful! Happy Birthday, Irvina!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes and yes I LOVE THE ELVIS card as always Winnie did a GREAT!! job.


Irvina

Tania said...

Wonderful card. I'm not really into the Elvis or the Beatles - both before my time a little. I do understand/respect their significance, though.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!