Monday, April 22, 2013

Cuter Than Most

Hi, guys! I decided to make a quick baby card today using the adorable onesie I used the other day. This time I decided to stamp and emboss the sentiment with bright white embossing powder.  I love the way it pops against the blue.

Supplies:
Stamps: Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps, Studio G
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Versafine Black, Versamark
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Mini Buttons

I have had this 99 cent sentiment stamp in my collection for ages and never used it.  I think it is perfect for a cute little one.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Sooooo sweet!!! This is ever so adorable, what a gorgeous cut out card! And how funny, what a cute sentiment - I'm sure that goes through the minds of many parents, lol. Wouldn't this be a hoot for many t-shirts, too! LOL!

Joyce said...

This is the cutest little baby card. And, I love that sentiment--it's perfect embossed in white.

Susan said...

I love the sentiment, too, Winnie. The font is really adorable, and the white against the blue really works well. Love your cards - always so inspiring!

Have Apron....Will Bake said...

Love it!!

SandeeNC said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I absolutely love it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

What an absolutely adorable card for a little one. I'd have been so happy to receive this card for my son when he was still in onesies. Definitely a card to keep forever.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable Winnie. Love that sentiment...when seen through the eyes of love, all things are beautiful, right? It's no wonder we all think our kids are "cuter than most"...LOL

You're right, that white really catches the eye on the lovely shade of blue.

Emkay said...

The white looks great against the blue. Very cute card!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how fun!! I have one of the purses from that company and I love using it! Your onesie is absolutely adorable!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Just precious!!!

Tania said...

That is one of my favourite baby cards ever. Too cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!