Sunday, March 24, 2013

You're Special To Me

Hi, guys! Hope you are having a great day!  Today I am sharing some cards I made using my gelatos.  I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire who was showing watercoloring with Inktense pencils.  I do not have those, so I dug out my gelatos and watercolored on watercolor paper to make these fun banners. I then punched various size hearts out of the painted papers and scattered them around.  The cards are each embossed as well.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Gina K Designs, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark, Faber-Castell Gelatos
Misc.: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Heart Punch, White Embossing Powder

I love that they look so bright and cheerful.  Watercoloring is just so fun and so relaxing to me, and I just wish I could find time to do more of it!

Hope you find some time today to do something you love!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Those are beautiful! I love using water colors and I just bought some of those FC gelatos...can't wait to try them out!

Barb said...

I love the colors -- very cheerful!

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo - so bright and cheery!! Love what you did with water-coloring --

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!