Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blueprint Birthday Card for 9 Year Old Girl

Hi, guys! Hope all is well.  Today I wanted to share a card I made for the birthday of a 9 year old girl.  A friend of mine asked for a card to be made with three requests:  1) It should have the girls name on it,  2) It should be a large card, and 3) It should have a balloon on it somewhere.  So, I used my new blueprint stamp set by Stampers Anonymous as I love the images and one just happened to be a large balloon!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Black Archival, Prisma Colored Pencils, Distress Ink
Misc.: Computer Generated name

I really like the way it turned out.  I think it is happy in feeling.  I just love these stamps and can't wait to use them again.

I am submitting this card to:http://www.simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2013/03/challenge-by-numbers.html

Hope you have a great week!  Until next time!

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just love how your personalize all of your cards. It makes them so much more special. This is a fun design!!!

It was great spending the day with you on-line yesterday. There were so many great tips and techniques - some of which I tried before I went to bed yesterday!

Barb said...

I am so in love with those blueprint stamps!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great birthday card! Love the personalization and numbers! The colors are fun too! We've got your number this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Thanks for playing with us!

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Margaret said...

I've never seen those stamps before, but a very lovely card using the set.

Unknown said...

This is cool! She will love it!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

cissi said...

Love your cards, I think I have to buy some Tim Holtz stamps too:)

kel Acopan said...

cute!! i have never seen those stamps before and they're awesome!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I did not realize this was a stamp. I thought it was designer paper when I first saw it. Great card for a child.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!