Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make A Wish (Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps)

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  Today I am going to share a pair of cards I made this week for friends who requested personalized birthday cards to give.  I decided to use my Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps as I find the images to be just so great and fun to color.  Both these cards use the same sets, but this first one is my normal size and uses only one image, whereas the second one is a large card using three images.





Supplies For Both Cards:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Archival, Distress Ink
Misc.: Computer Generated Names, Circle Punches, Tim Holtz Alpha/Numeric Sticker

I used my Copic Markers to color these images, and find they are just so fun to color. There is something very calming in sitting down and just coloring away.

Hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I did sharing them with you.

Until next time!

6 comments:

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi Winnie, thanks for stopping by my WOYWW yesterday. I love both of your cards using these stamps - great colours and design. Your friends will love these. Have a lovely day Gill x

Kate said...

These are great! Who couldn't use a little coloring time every once in a while :)

MiamiKel said...

Awwwwwww that's who makes this stamp! Oh I could hug you!! I saw in on SCS - just stamped to kraft cardstocks - and the poster didnt have any information. I was intriqued!! Now I know :)

Your card is FABBY!! Love the design and the fun of it - brilliant!

0x0x

Barb said...

I didn't realize that the blueprint stamps were part of the images themselves. I thought they were separate stamps that you used with another stamp. No wonder the blueprints fit so perfectly! lol

Jill Norwood said...

Winnie I have my eye on these stamps! I think they are so fun and I love that a young boy helped Tim illustrate them when he was struggling with the details and getting them to look right....he told the story on a YouTube video I saw from CHA. I love to see young people have their art published! Like Jillian Vance Designs who started her stamp company at the age of twelve! So fun to support them!

Your cards are both lovely and make me want to order them even more!

Ann said...

Those stamps are really fun! I want to check out those markers. I love finding great markers!

So excited too, finally figured out how to comment on blogger blogs from my iPad using Opera! For some reason Safari doesn't work.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!