Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Moe!

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  For today, I wanted to share a card I made for my niece for her birthday.  I am very late in getting this to her.  I decided to get her a fun gift to send with it, and so I had to wait a bit for it to be made.  Can you guess what it is?

This was a fun card to make as I got to watercolor with my Distress Markers and use a lot of glitter!
This stamp is just adorable and since my niece loves art and creating, I thought she would be perfect.


Supplies: 
Stamps: Suzi Blu
Ink: Archival Black, Distress Markers
Paper: Recollections Card, Watercolor Paper
Misc.: Martha Stewart Glitters, Gems, Tim Holtz Tile Letters

I decided to get Momo a personalized stamp for her to use on her creations and cards.  She loves art and when she comes over we have such a great time making cards together.



I think she will love having her own stamp!  I ordered it from www.paperangel.com, as I have used them many times and love how they turn out.  Just a note: I have NO affiliation with them at all, just love their products and thought I would share in case someone needs a source for personalized stamps sometime.

Hope you have a great day!  Until next time!


4 comments:

Liesl Garner said...

What a fun Auntie! You would have to be a favorite Aunt to visit. I daydream about spending a day in your workshop!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your princess. This is absolutely awesome!! You are truly gifted.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is very nice what a great aunt you are!!

Irvina

MiamiKel said...

Oh Winnie, this is great! What a fun and unique name, too - lovely card! Beautiful details - happy birthday to Moe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!