Sunday, March 3, 2013

Caffeinated Birthday Card

Hi, guys! For today, I wanted to share another birthday card.  My friend Amy had a birthday in January and I was unable to attend the festivities.  I was able to catch up with her on Friday and gave her this card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets, Kolette Hall
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Versamark, Archival Black, Distress Markers,Distress Ink
Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder

Amy loves coffee, so I gave her a gift of coffee and a movie.  I thought this card would go great with it.    I crossed out "like" and added "love" instead.  She is a remarkable lady, and I am lucky to call her friend.

I enjoyed using my distress markers and water with a paintbrush to color the focal image. I find watercoloring just so relaxing.

Hope you have a great day!  Until next time!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winnie I love that card its really cute for a java lover

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love that face and all those images! What a special card!

Jerimi said...

Aw, too much fun! I love these cards. <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!