Friday, March 22, 2013

Know When To Hold 'Em

Hi, guys! Hope all is well. Today I am sharing a card I made for a co-worker to give a friend celebrating her 50th birthday.  I was asked to make the card personalized with her name and give it a gambling theme.  I put on my thinking cap, and this is what I came up with.

Supplies:
Paper: Gina K Designs White, Black
Misc.: Tim Holtz Bingo Chip, Tim Holtz Mini Deck of Cards,
Clip Art, Computer Generated Name, Oval Punches, Corner Rounder

I am told that Georgiann loved it! I wish her a very Happy 50th Birthday, and hope she wins a JACKPOT sometime this year!

Until next time!

4 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

How fun! And what a wonderful birthday card themed to fit the individual! I just love it! She must have gotten a kick out of it! Great details!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my post....the Jane Austen group sounds fun! And I love that stamp set too! Not to mention everything she has written and that others have continued writing since...love that era!

Hugs,
Jill

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This is like a little rebus, "Good luck in your 50's, Georgianne." The TH #50 chip was the perfect touch too. Blessings!

SandeeNC said...

What a happy card for a 50th birthday!! Love it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Ann said...

Cute card! Reminds me of when I went to Foxwoods and won a thousand dollars from a slot machine on my third try! That was fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!