Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Cards, Blueprint Style

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  I thought I would share some of the Easter cards I sent out this year.  I picked up the new Blueprint series of stamps by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz and just love them.

The first 3 cards were all colored with Copic markers.







The next 3 cards were colored using Distress Markers to watercolor the images and I used Distress Ink to apply color to the paper edges to give them a more aged look.







As you can see, I really enjoyed using these stamps.  I am looking forward to using the other stamps in the series now that I am done with my Easter crafting! Due to the amount of cards shared in this post, I am not bothering to list all the supplies; if you have any questions, just shoot me an email and I will answer any you may have.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter, and a BEAUTIFUL Springtime!

8 comments:

Barb said...

I'm sure you know that I love these cards! I really like the distressed, aged look, too.

Michelle said...

Sweet cards! Happy Easter to you!

Liesl Garner said...

Oh! You combined Art with Science and Math and all the things I love. These are Marvelous!!

Marcy said...

Beautiful Easter cards!!! I've never seen images like these and I love them! Hope you have a wonderful Easter Winnie! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT WINNIE :)



amanda

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous! Happy Easter! Love these colored!

Journey of Life said...

So cute!! I have a hard time choosing between the first and the second one as my favorite :-)

Barb said...

What adorable and festive cards, hope you had an enjoyable Easter!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!