Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank You, Buzzy!

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well. I made a card a few days ago for a friend's brother for building her new home.  Well, last night I made another thank you card for a house builder.  I had never made one of these before, and now two in a short time.  I was able to use both stamping and embossing on this card.




Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Distress Ink
Misc.:  Crafts-Too Embossing Folder

It was a fun card to make.  I enjoy coloring images, and used my Copic markers to color the house and used a computer generated name.

Have a great day!







8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the card! I've seen the embossing folders with the tools in store but I didn't really know if I would use it.. This seems to be the perfect occasion for it! :-) Love the stamp image too!

paige said...

Cute card! I have never seen that embossing folder before! Must find it, as DD's husband is a carpenter!

Larissa T. said...

It's so cute! The house is adorable.

Kathy said...

Awesome card! Great work Winnie! I love to see what you come up with.

Redanne said...

Hi Winnie, your card is just brilliant, love the colours, the fab house and the wonderful embossing folder. A great card for the occasion. Thank you for commenting on my blog about the Tim win, I do so appreciate it, I am still up on cloud nine! Anne x

Sue said...

Lovely card, I too haven't seen this embossing folder. All works so well & the house is so sweet. Thank you for your kind comments. Sx

Ann said...

Funny how that happens!

You should design houses, so cute!!! Are all those tools embossed? Neat!

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy said...

Copic markers are really nice, aren't they? I have used them before and like them.

Cute card! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!