Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some Monkey Business - Alex is 2!

Hi, guys!  I made a card last night for my friend Erich's nephew Alex.  I can't believe Alex is 2!  I made his card when he turned one (photo in my gallery) and boy, has time flown!  For this birthday I decided to use a fun old set from Stampin' Up.   I love these funny monkeys and figure a little boy would, too.




Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Stampin' Up, Distress Ink (Wild Honey)
Misc.: Fiskars Square Punch, Lawn Fawn Trimmings


I love digging through my older sets and using them in new ways.  I figure I loved them enough to buy them, so I need to show them that love by using them.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card and so much fun for a 2 year old! :-) At that age they are like monkeys sometimes! Greetz Dee (ps. I'm sooooo being pampered this month with scrapbook goodies I'm walking on clouds thinking about the things I'm going to make!)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Sometimes, old sets are the best, and this one is perfect for your little monkey friend, Alex! It's adorable and such a fun and happy card.

Kathy said...

Such a cute and creative card Winnie! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing! Happy 2nd B-Day to Alex! :)

a.eye said...

Very cute!!

I always love pictures and drawings of primates!! They are so cute!

paige said...

Fun images on this adorable card!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love this card! The colors and the pattern in your card. Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!