Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Little Shopping, A Little Wine

Hi, guys!  A friend of mine asked me to make her BFF a birthday card. My friend mentioned that two of her friend's favorite things are shopping and wine.   I got to break out my Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp die cut combo. I love this gal and how she can hold shopping bags, or a purse to change it up.  I used my Vagabond machine to cut out the shapes and I used the computer to generate her name.




Supplies:
Stamps/Die Cuts: Hero Arts/Sizzix, The Craft Lounge
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Distress Inks
Paper: The Ink Pad NYC
Misc.: Gems, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

My friend loved the card, and I hope Sheryl likes it and enjoyed her birthday.

Wishing you a fun-filled day!  I may have to go shopping now!










7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card, I love the image on it! :-) Perfect for the occasion! You have a real gift Winnie!

Emkay said...

A bit of shopping and wine sounds good to me too. She will love this!

Margaret said...

Cute card. Very creative in combining the images. Glad your friend liked it, but how could she not!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute cute! such a diva!

Ann said...

Very cute! Wine and shopping sounds like a fun birthday to me!!!

Larissa T. said...

Oh! definitely cute! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Marcy said...

Such a great Girlfriend card Winnie! I love it! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!