Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Hoppy Easter!

Easter is almost here!  I thought I would share an adorable bunny teapot from my collection.  This teapot was given to me many years ago by my sister Shannon.  She knew I would love this ballerina bunny and it is always a favorite of my nieces when they come for tea.   I thought I would share two shots so you can see it from the profile, and a close up of her adorable face.



The tea is poured from her toe shoe! Isn't she precious?  She will be out on my Easter table for sure.


I am sharing tea today at:

Tea Time Tuesday

Friends Sharing Tea

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter and a beautiful spring!






12 comments:

Snap said...

Too cute! Perfect for Easter. Happy Tea Day!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Easter -- what a lovely gift! I know she spreads delight whenever you use her!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Easter, Winnie! Your bunny ballerina teapot is simply adorable! I would imagine your nieces are delighted to have tea time using this. Thank you for sharing with us and have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Victorian Girl said...

That's one of the cutest teapots I've ever seen!

Beth in NEPA said...

What a sweet teapot. Perfect for Easter. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

This is so sweet Winnie! At first I couldn't figure out how it could be a teapot, then realized the toe was the spout.
Happy Easter

Bernideen said...

She is very sweet and how fun!

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is just adorable!! I, too, was wondering where the tea came out, glad you shared that tidbit.

Marcia said...

That is so cute

The Charm of Home said...

How cute! Happy Easter!
Sherry

Geri Neumann said...

Winnie, your little ballerina tea pot is the most adorable one I've ever seen! You must have a fabulous collection. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri N

Unknown said...

If I had a teapot collection, I think this one would be my favorite too! How festive and cute! Hoppy Easter (love it!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!