Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - The First Gift

Happy Tea Day!  For today, I thought I would share a fun piece of my tea collection with you today. Many years ago I received this teabag squeezer from Alan (who would become my husband years later).  We were just friends back then, and this little gift is something that gets used daily and is very special to me (and Alan, too!).


Alan gave me one for my mom back then as well.  Hers broke and she needed a new one, and Alan was able to get her a new one, but not as sturdy as this one.  I have many of these type of squeezers, but none have the sentiment behind them.

I am sharing tea today at:

Tea Time Tuesday

Friends Sharing Tea

May you have a tea-riffic day!

4 comments:

Bernideen said...

Tea bag sueezers sure do come in handy! I actually carry this one in my shop and a rounded one. I love tea gadgets!!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I have the same tea bag squeezer, don't you love tea toys!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The story behind it is so neat!

a.eye said...

Never even heard of such a thing!! I need to invest! How great that it was a gift long before you were married!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!