Friday, May 10, 2013

Personalized Holy Communion Cards

Hi, guys! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  This weekend we will be celebrating Mother's Day and my nephew's Holy Confirmation.  I will share the cards I made for each next week (so not to spoil the surprise!).

I have been asked to make a lot of personalized Holy Communion cards this year.  It is funny to me that last year I made a bunch of them, but all for little boys.  This year there was not one boy in the bunch, but a bunch of little girls.  I used the same stamp for each of the girls, just changed up the hair color on each.  My friend wanted a card made with a lily of the valley theme. I used glossy card stock and heat embossed the background of this one.






The focal image stamp is from Catholic Rubber stamps.

I thought I would share a Mother's Day card I made for my friend Peter to give to his mom.  His mom is a big gardener and he wanted yellow flowers incorporated in the card.  She is currently helping him plant yellow flowers in pots in his garden.  I thought this was a perfect image to  use for her!


I cannot wait to spend the day with my mom on Sunday.  In the mom department, I hit the jackpot!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Until next time!

10 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love how you can change the feel of the card through the change of the color scheme and background patterns. It looks like your business is thriving. The Mother's day card for your friend's mother is beautiful. The color scheme and image are perfect. May you have a blessed day with your mother tomorrow!

Marcia said...

Beautiful cards Winnie. Wishing you and your mom a great day tomorrow.

Unknown said...

lovely!! You truly have great talent (and patience). :)

Ann said...

Aww that is so nice, I think I hit the jackpot too with my mom! Love the girls names! Not a Mary in the bunch anymore!

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous card, I especially love the MOM card you made, stunning! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are all so wonderful Winnie. Your First Communion cards are just precious. I do love how you personalize each card.

The thought that went into creating your mother's day card was surely appreciated by Peter's mom. A gardener's delight, for sure.

kel Acopan said...

beautiful! i love the first one with the heat-embossed background. great job!!

Marcy said...

These are all beautiful Winnie! You rock those 1st Communion cards! I have one to make for this weekend. Love the Mother's Day card too! Very pretty! :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful cards...love the image!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful cards...wonderful image!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!