Thursday, May 9, 2013

Got Margaritas? Adult Party Favors

Hi, guys! This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend a sister get-together.  My sister moved into a new apartment so we decided to celebrate together along with a few good friends.  I decided we needed to have some "adult" party favors.  I picked up some pre-mixed margaritas and mudslides. You know how I love to make cards, so I decided to make some fun tags to add to them.










The woman holding her head is a stamp by Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  I know we have all had days like that and so I thought it would be perfect for this project.  The "got margaritas?" stamp is by A Muse.  The mudslide tags used an old stamp from Stampin' Up, and the cool thing is the chocolate is embossed with chocolate-scented embossing powder.  Distress ink is rubbed along the tag to look like chocolate smudges (we have all had that happen I am sure!).

These were a big hit with all the ladies.  I think they are perfect for you to make for ladies gatherings, showers, or game nights.

Wishing you a fun day!  Until next time!

8 comments:

Sharon Y said...

Great idea! Fun party favors.

MiamiKel said...

How fun is this!! I've never seen these - how adorable! I'm hosting a parents night 'in' when they all head to my house for Prom - the limo arrives here and this would be a perfect party favor FOR THE PARENTS, lol! Super cute tags, love the retro lady! Awesome creations!

ef38edee-b8e5-11e2-b872-000bcdcb5194 said...

Awesome idea Winnie!!! Didn't even know there were pouches for mixed drinks....I think I might have to make a stop somewhere after work to pick up a few of those.

Have Apron....Will Bake said...

Love the tags!! What a great idea!!

sandee said...

Oh my gosh, How cute!!! I bet they were a big hit, you clever girl!! Thank you so much for stopping my blog, I appreciate YOU more than you know! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Ann said...

You really make things nice by putting your "stamp" on it! Sounds like it was fun! Moving into a new place is such a great feeling!

rustichoney.com said...

How awesome are these?!? Thank you for sharing! Love the chocolate one!

kellypea said...

How fun! I love tags like this on gifts and never thought of using them for favors. Totally cool! Sharing on Pinterest :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!