Thursday, May 2, 2013

Congratulations, Graduate!

Hi, guys! Graduation season is upon us!  I was asked by a fellow blogger to make a personalized card for her sister's MBA graduation.  I wanted to tie the business aspect with the graduation theme, so I decided to use my Tim Holtz Alterations ledger embossing folder for the background.  It is aged with Vintage Photo & Black Soot Distress Ink.

Supplies:
Stamps: Ditto G, Hero Arts
Paper: Gina K
Ink: Black Archival, Distress Inks
Misc.: Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder, Alpha Parts-Ideology 

I thought it would be fun to make my own flags to personalize the card.

I was very happy to hear that the graduate is an accountant, and so the ledger background was a great idea!

Congratulations to Lesley on such a wonderful accomplishment!  Keep reaching for your dreams!

Until next time!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks again, Winnie! The ceremony and party is next Saturday -- I'll let you know how she likes it. I'm sure she'll love it!

Marcy said...

Beautiful card! Your embossing is always perfect and it looks great with your distress work!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic graduate card! Love the embossed background and your inking really makes it POP. Love the little pennant flags and how you personalized them. This graduate will be so pleased to receive this.

Emkay said...

Such a great personalised card. She'll love it!

Unknown said...

Love seeing all these, Winnie, very insprational!

Olga said...

Hi Winnie! Such a beautiful card! Embossing is gorgeous! And I love banners you made=)) TFS!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Awesome background embossing and the vintage colors! It's that time of year!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love your cards!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

AWESOME graduation card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!