Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old-Time Radio Thank You

Hi, guys! You may recall that my husband acts in a company that recreates old-time radio productions. His company performed their last show in their current venue a few weeks ago. Some of their longtime regular audience members gave the cast a gift of bubbly to toast their last show.  I thought it would be a great idea to make them a thank you card. I used a Lawn Fawn set that has a great microphone like those that the company uses.


Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Stampin' Up (Sentiment)
Paper: Stampin' Up, Kaiser Kraft, Gina K Designs (Black)
Misc.: Bakers Twine

The last show was bittersweet. The kind gesture of the bubbly was definitely one of the "sweet" moments.

Until next time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie! Thanks for the kind words! Your blog is super cute as well...I am loving how talented you are in the craft world. I know where to come for ideas for all my future projects. Thanks for visiting http://whenlifegivesyoumedicinemakemartinis.com/
and I look forward to reading your fun posts too!

Molly Jo said...

I love it, Winnie! How creative! You definitely keep inspiring me to try my hand at stamping and making cards... ooh, could you write a basic tutorial for people like me who just don't get it? That would be so helpful!

Unknown said...

I like this one!! Great colors!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fascinating job your husband has. I would LOVE to see an old time radio show done. I think I have an old soul and believe that I was born 20 years too late.

Love stuff like this, and your card of thanks is PERFECT. I can't imagine a better image for this card. Lovely job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!