Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Broom Rides!

Hi, guys! One of the products I decided to use today was my glow in the dark glitter by Martha Stewart. Kristina Werner used it in class and I remembered that I had a jar of it and thought it would be fun to use. It was fun viewing the card in the dark!  The witch glows just as she should. The sentiment inside the card reads "Embrace your inner witch."  That cracks me up.

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Impression Obsession
Paper: Gina K, Webster's Pages
Ink: Black Archival
Misc.: Scallop Punch, Martha Stewart Glow in the dark glitter

Hope you have a great day!  Hope you have some wickedly good fun!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

That is super cute! I can't help but think that one of the reasons I love Halloween is the abundance of purple!

Journey of Life said...

:-) Like that --Embrace your inner witch! Sometimes I feel like that.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool i wish i had something like that :) from amanda

my heart's love songs said...

HA! i like that, too!

Marcy said...

Very cute Halloween card! I love it! I want the sentiment on the inside too! LOL

Unknown said...

This is so cool!! This is a personal favorite of mine although I love all of your creations. I am embracing my inner witch. LOL

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!