Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Isabella!

Hi, guys! Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend to give to her granddaughter for her 5th birthday. My friend emailed me Isabella's picture and I saw she loved to dress up like a princess.  I thought this fun stamp by Suzi Blu would be perfect for her.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampavie/Suzi Blu
Paper: Stampin' Up, Core-dinations
Ink: Memento Black
Misc.: Copics, Ribbon, Oval punch, Circle Punches, Gems, Dazzling Diamonds

I thought the use of the Dazzling Diamonds on the wings would be a great touch and add to the sparkle of the card.

Hope Isabella has a very happy birthday and a fun-filled 5th year!

Until next time!

9 comments:

pegs said...

Sooooo cute! Love her! What a special card.

Kimberlee said...

Such a cute card. I bet she will love it. I really like the sparkle effect. :)

Beckey said...

So cute! It must be so wonderful for you to be able to bless people with these special, personal cards!

i am mama lola said...

oh gosh. that is a sweet n' lovely card!

Notes from Maggie's Farm said...

If I received a card from all of the beautiful ones you've done, I'd frame it and consider it a work of art. They are all just so personal. I just know the people who receive them are so moved by your attention.

Margaret said...

Very lovely. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous! So sweet of you to make this creation for your friend.

Unknown said...

This is so cute. You did a fabulous job!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Journey of Life said...

That is so cute! Lucky Isabella!

Lea said...

It's not just a birthday card, it's something that could be displayed in her room :) It's a special card made with lots of love and sweet thoughts for a special little girl on her special day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!