Saturday, September 15, 2012

My New Peg Board

Hi, guys!  As some of you know, I am currently working on my craft room.  I had been looking for ideas for storage, and came across a framed peg board and directions on how to make one on this great blog: http://inmyownstyle.com/2012/04/how-to-organize-your-tools.html#comment-13380
My husband was kind enough to build me my own to match my room.  The colors of my room are pink, white and black.



I love how it turned out.  It is right behind my desk, so it it easy to grab my tools as I create and I don't have to dig around in drawers to look for anything. I just love looking at it, too.

Thank you, Alan, for making this for me and for all the work you are doing in my craft room.

I look forward to sharing the room with you when it is all done.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

my heart's love songs said...

any chance i could borrow your husband? i want a pegboard in my kitchen. {smile} thanks for the link to 'in my own style' ~ she really makes it sound do-able.

have a lovely weekend!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's really clever and sharp looking. It is a blessing to have a spouse that supports your passions. I can't wait to see your painting. That's exciting. Have a blessed week.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great place for all your things. I LOVE pegboards because of their versatility. It's so handy to have everything right at arms reach. I see that you and I have many of the same tools! Thanks for sharing this!

Beckey said...

Fantastic! I have been trying to organize my own crafting area and been feeling completely overwhelmed and lost. This is a great idea!

InMyOwnStyle said...

Your board came out great. You are going to love it. I use mine all the time and like you mentioned - you don't have to go digging around for your tools. Thanks for the link.
Happy creating!

Esther Asbury said...

What a great idea! It turned out so neat and I'm sure you're enjoying having your tools at your fingertips!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!