Sunday, March 23, 2014

Teacher's Appreciation Week Cards From a Child

We all know the value of teachers, and how they can make such a big impact in our lives.  I was touched to be asked to make a pair of cards for a sweet little girl named Victoria to give to her two teachers for Teacher's Appreciation Week.  Victoria is going on 3, and so I wanted sweet cards to match her fun personality.

For the first one, I used my Tim Holtz Alterations Rulers Embossing Folder (seems like I am getting a lot of use out of it lately!).  The images and sentiment are from a fun stamp set by Stampendous that I have had for many years.  I just love mixing the new supplies with ones I have had for a while.


I decided to go an entirely different route for the next card, and use bright colors and an adorable image called Ollie & Olivia by Stampendous that I have had for ages and is on a wood mount.  The bright papers and crayons images are from my March Simon Says Stamp Kit and I think they work well together.



Hoping these cards make two very special teachers feel very appreciated.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great cards to let a teacher know he/she is appreciated!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!