Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Paris Is Always A Good Idea

If you know me, you will know how much I adore Paris. My stamp room is decorated in a Paris theme and I am hoping to make it there again sometime.  For this week, I thought I would share one of my Paris tea cozies that I love.


Isn't she a beauty?  She really does look lovely on the table, but also keeps the tea very hot.  I am also sharing a pair of fun tea bags with you.  I received the Marie Antoinette tea bag/bookmark from my friend Chrissy, and the Harney's Paris tea bag came in the mail today from my friend Alysia.  Aren't they fun?


I have to agree with Audrey Hepburn in the movie Sabrina and say "Paris is always a good idea!"

I am sharing tea today at:

Tea Time Tuesday

Friends Sharing Tea


Until next time!

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Paris is always and forever a good idea! Lovely tea cozy!

Snap said...

Your cozy is lovely. Isn't mail call fun?!!! And, when it includes tea -- extra special! Happy Tea Day!

Geri Neumann said...

Love your tea cozy! How fortunate you are to have visited Paris...it's on my bucket list. Really pretty tea bags too. Hope you're staying warm. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Geri

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, I am loving your French tea cozy! I've never been to Paris but my son has been there twice. He always brings me back a little momento. Thank you for sharing at Tea Time and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

Paris is always a good idea! lol! I love your French themed cozy. It looks gorgeous. I have only been to Paris once, for 10 days....it was heavenly! I do love your Marie gifties!
Hugs and Happy Spring!
Terri

Lady of the Manor said...

I totally agree!! Love the teapot!

Beth in NEPA said...

Love that tea cozy. I am very fond of tea cozies

Marcy said...

Fun share Winnie and I do love your tea cozy too! I've been to Paris one time and that was a rushed weekend while I went to a school semester abroad program in England for a summer. I'll always cherish those memories and would also one day love to go back to Paris!

Cindy said...

Paris is a good idea, so is keeping your tea pot warm with this lovely cozy. Nice tea time post, thank you

Carrie said...

What a cute tea cozy! Harney's Paris tea is always delish ;). Thanks for your comment on my blog...I've been rather obsessed with putting flowers in Harney's tea tins after I discovered Target sells them :).

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your French tea cozy is pretty, love the pink beads. How nice to receive some tea from friends in the mail, enjoy them!

MiamiKel said...

OH just as lovely as can be! I've been to Paris and you've captured the essence of it beautifully! Love this :) Blessings, friend!

Rosemary said...

Your Paris tea cozy captures Paris chic! and the other themed treasures are fun! Wishing Paris wasn't such a long flight away!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!