Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Cards for Kids

Today I am sharing a pair of cards I made for my friend Ruth to give her grandchildren for St. Paddy's Day.  She has a young grandson named Elvis, and a young granddaughter named Madison.  The kids love to see their names on the cards so I did just that for each one.

For Madison's card I used my March Simon Says Stamp card kit stamp set and some of the fun rainbow paper included.  The kit also had some alphabet stickers included and since the other kits had some in various colors I mixed them up to form her name.


For Elvis's card, I stamped a fun leprechaun and put him on an Action Wobbler so he bounces around when moved or touched.  I think he will enjoy it.


I can't believe St. Patrick's day is nearly here and these are the only two cards I have made for it.  Time has gotten away from me again!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the way the name goes down the side of that first card! So cute -- love the little rainbow too!

Kristie W. said...

Such cute cards! I need to remember to start adding my nephew's name to his cards when he gets a little older and can recognize it :-)

KathyB. said...

Those are so cute ! I especially like the way Madison's name is displayed outside the card frame. I think they'll definitely like these cards. And you are right, where did the time go ?

Marcy said...

What adorable cards Winnie! You're right, St. Patty's day came so fast and although I did a challenge for a Shades of Green theme, I never actually made any cards for this occasion. Maybe I'll try and whip one up tomorrow if I have time! :)

Geri Neumann said...

Winnie, you outdid yourself again! Love the vertical name on top card and the second card too. You make me want to make some St. Patrick's Day cards. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What cute cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!