Saturday, October 5, 2013

Personalized Thanksgiving Cards For Kids

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  Today I will be sharing a pair of Thanksgiving cards I made for two little children. I was asked to personalize them and since they are brother and sister I wanted to have them similar in feel.   When going through my stash, I came upon a pair of felt Pilgrim Owl die cuts that I won last year in a giveaway by fellow WOYWWer Nikki from the UK.  I thought they were adorable and perfect for two little kids to enjoy.




I added an embossed moon on the first one, bright yellow embossed the sentiment on the second one, and added their names to each as well.   I used Gina K Designs card stocks on both as I just love the weight and the colors.

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, and since my friend is going out on maternity leave, I had to have them done early (just in case!!).

Wishing you all a great day today!  Off to get my fingers INKY!


9 comments:

paige said...

Both of these cards are adorable! Love the felt owls! The children will love these cards.

Anonymous said...

cute cards. Have a good day, ~Melissa

OurKookyLife said...

These are too cute, great job

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I'm sure the kids will love them!

Stephanie said...

What adorable cards!! The children (and their mom) are sure to love them. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

debby4000 said...

What fabulous owl cards so cute.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Nikki said...

Wow did you make these guys look amazing :) I love how they look on your card too kewl !!! Congrats on the commission with them hugs Nikki
(p.s I'm in Canada lol)

Unknown said...

WOW these cards are so cute. Hard to pick a favorite here because I like them both so much! Brilliant job Winnie! ♥

Tania said...

Those are awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!