Sunday, October 6, 2013

Our Third Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  My husband and I just returned from our vacation at a local vineyard where we honeymooned three years ago.  It was a dream few days of peace, quiet and quality time together, not to mention yummy food and plenty of wine.  I thought I would share some fun pictures from the trip. We stayed at a marvelous B & B run by the Sanninos who own and operate Bella Vita Vineyard.  This was our 4th trip, and we just hate when the last day of our stay arrives and we have to leave.  Sigh!

I must say, we were spoiled very much by Lisa Sannino's delicious breakfasts.  Such tasty treats, with amazing views from our private balcony.



The view from the balcony:


Here I am among the vines and grapes!



Anthony Sannino gave us an amazing tasting of their fabulous wines.  We have never had grape juice pressed directly into a glass before and it was amazing, then we got to taste the wines that grape juice will become.  What I really enjoyed was learning about the process from vine to wine.  It was really eye-opening.

I thought I would share the anniversary card I made for my husband and the one he made for me!
For my husband's card, I used a fun sheet of paper from my Simon Says Stamp kit.  The sun was done with Distress Paint and a stamp by Claudine Hellmuth.  The paper airplane stamp/die combo is by Lawn Fawn.  The pair of clouds were made using Memory Box dies.


My husband made my card using our wedding invitation and since it was our THIRD anniversary I love how he marked it by using a heart on THIRD base on a baseball field.  He noted that the 3rd anniversary is a leather anniversary, so he tied a leather strip into a bow. 


I just love that he made me my own card.  As a card maker, it isn't often that I have someone make me a card!

Have a great day!  Until next time!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is adorable!! He is obviously a keeper! Happy anniversary to you both!

Marcy said...

Awwww...those cards are both so sweet and the place looks beautiful! Happy Anni to you Winnie! i just celebrated this last weekend too! :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That was a VERY special anniversary celebration indeed. The eggs benedict look delicious, and the cards you made for each other are So sweet. Blessings!

Stephanie said...

Both cards are fantastic. I love the chalkboard look on your card. Your husband put a lot of thought and effort into his card for you. What a gift! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Margaret said...

Well, Happy Anniversary! 3 years - you guys are still newlyweds! Love seeing your photos and your cards are fabulous!

Lynn Mercurio said...

It looks like you two had a lovely time. I just adore the fact that your husband MADE you a card! He's a keeper. =) Happy belated anniversary!

the paper addiction said...

gold star to your hubbie for making a card and a great one too! Love the chalkboard on yours ... gorgeous . conrats to you both

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful card you have here and love how your hubby made you a special card. I understand what you mean...We make card for everybody but no one really makes us a card, most of the time...LOL Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday.

God bless,
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww Happy Anniversary to you both!! ♥

Tania said...

Happy anniversary. So sweet that dh made you a card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!