Sunday, October 27, 2013

House Mouse Wedding Card

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  I haven't been feeling well these past few days, so I have been quiet on the blog.  Today I was able to spend some time in my craft room finally!

I have been so far behind in my card making lately.  Today I made a wedding card for a special friend. I have been blessed to have some amazing online friends.  I have made many since I started my blog, but before then I met a great group of people who belong to a young widows' group.  While social media can have a lot of negative aspects,  it can also bring so many people together.  It is wonderful to be able to talk and share when you need to with people who have walked in your shoes.  My friend Cyndi got married to a wonderful man named Chuck.   I decided to make a fun card that is not your typical wedding card, but rather, cute and earth toned.


Supplies:
Stamps: House Mouse
Paper: Gina K Designs, Core-dinations
Ink: Memento Black, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Misc.: Copic Markers, Spellbinders Dies, Pearls

It is so wonderful to be able to celebrate happy times with those who you have shared such hard/sad times with.

Until next time!

9 comments:

Larissa T. said...

Adorable!

You're right.. social media can be a blessing when used correctly. :)

Glad you're feeling better.

kel Acopan said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I like that it's not your typical wedding card!! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

lovies, =o) kel

Unknown said...

adorable, as I have come to expect!

Jill Norwood said...

It is lovely to share happy times with those that we have been through the hard times with! Love your sweet card! The hearts in their tails make me smile! So adorable!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how fun! I love House Mouse stamps and own the one you used! Your card showcases it very nicely!

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie, I just love your little House Mouse couple. So sweet. Really liked your background too. Nice job! Hugs, Geri

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie, love your adorable House Mouse couple. So sweet. Love your background scalloped card stock also. Hugs, Geri

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie, I just love your little House Mouse couple. So sweet. Really liked your background too. Nice job! Hugs, Geri

Tania said...

What a lovely balance of cute and elegant. Love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!