Thursday, October 17, 2013

Frankie Goes Trick or Treating

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  I am starting my Halloween cards now, and today I am sharing one I made for a friend to give his nephews.  I wanted it to be cute, but still appeal to adults.  I created this scene by using a fun piece of paper that featured a haunted house, and made Frankie go trick or treating!  I was fortunate enough to win a bunch of cool glitter stickers from a fellow blogger from the UK, so I used the balloon to make it a kid-friendly card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Craft Smart, Impression Obsession (Spider Web)
Paper: Gina K (Black, Mango), Unknown Pattern Paper
Ink: Distress Black Soot, Archival Black
Misc.: Glitter Balloon Sticker

Impression Obsession makes such fun background stamps.  For my background I used their spider web stamp.

I hope you find some time in your day to do something you love!

Until next time!


5 comments:

Lovelytl33 said...

I wish I lived near you so I could ask you to make a card for my best friend. Halloween is her number one all time favorite holiday. She decorates for it more than she does for Christmas, lol. I really love the cards I see on here. Do you sell them online?

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!! Just LOVE it!! This is one amazing card. You have out done yourself! ♥

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

How sweet! I also LOVE the two Halloween tags you created in your last post. The colors are amazing. Have a blessed week, my friend.

Meine Kreative Welt said...

So funny..i like it! Thanks for sharing. Karina:)

Tania said...

That is just awesome. I love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!