Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome Baby Jackson Liam

Hi, guys! Today I made a card to welcome my friend Alysia's new baby boy.  For this card I used a House Mouse image that I love.


Supplies:
Stamps: House Mouse
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink
Paper: Gina K Designs, DCWV
Misc.: Copic Markers, Papertrey Ink Buttons, Ribbon

The tiny mice in the baby shoes always make me smile, and I hope this card makes Alysia smile.

Making cards for new babies is a favorite occasion for me.  It is such a happy time and you can use such sweet colors and adorable images and sentiments.

Have a great day!  Until the next time I get my fingers inky!

9 comments:

Marcy said...

Adorable card Winnie! You have such cute images! I love this one and the pretty colors you used. Perfect Baby card! :)

Barb said...

I love the colors and the buttons! The mice are so cute sleeping in the shoes.

Unknown said...

What an awesome card, so adorable!

Unknown said...

This is adorable. You are truly gifted.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the sweet image and striped papers you used.

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE House Mouse -- I have a small collection of their stamps that my husband and daughter started for me one Christmas!

Esther Asbury said...

BTW - CUTE CARD!

Alysia said...

Dear Winnie, you are soo talented, the card is even better looking in person. Jackson is honored in your crafty thoughfulnes! Keep up the great work my friend, happy stamping :) Alysia

Alysia said...

Yes, a beautiful card indeed and Jackson loved it as did I. Keep up the great work my friend :) Happy stamping!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!