Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards With Matching Tags

Hi, guys!  For today I thought I would share some tags and cards I made for my blogging friend Molly Jo for a raffle that she held.  I had not blogged them until now as I wanted to wait until after she had her contest.










When making these, I tried to make cards and tags that anyone could use.  I enjoyed using non- traditional colors and my "pun"ny stamps as well.

I sure hope the winner Ann will enjoy these cards and tags this holiday season.

Until next time, my friends!

8 comments:

Barb said...

I hope the winner appreciates these. They're so cute and inventive!

Joanne said...

Hi Winnie,
Thanks for your kind comments yesterday. I just wanted to post this on your blog so you see it.
I'm sorry about your husband. It's so difficult to have a heavy heart this time of year.
Even though I'm just words on a page to you please know that I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Journey of Life said...

That is so cool! I totally fell in love with the fourth one!

Loki-Lou said...

What a wonderful idea to have matching tags and cards! :D

I'm actually pretty jealous of the winner! (I'm sure she'll be chuffed with them!).

Emkay said...

They are all wonderful! I'm sure the winner was very happy with these.

Anonymous said...

love the cards


from,
amanda

Esther Asbury said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! My favorite is the snowman set!

Anonymous said...

nice

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!